Internal clients are equally important, as they help to successfully run the Organization and help bring out better products/ services for all. Internal clients are also different, in that they typically have a whole range of requirements, depending on their role and function in the grand scheme of things (of running the Organization). This introduces the concept of Client- Spectrum. By knowing your clients, you can help enhance their customer experience and also increase service delivery effectiveness and performance efficiency.
- The wide range of client-areas and their specialized requirements are not understood.
- More time is spent mainly in defining service delivery, without truly understanding how each client group will utilize them.
- Client feels unappreciated and resents Service Delivery team.
Optimal Method of Working
- The wide range of client-areas and their specialized requirements are understood and utilized to define Service Delivery methods.
- There is clear understanding of how each client group will utilize and benefit from various services.
- Client feels appreciated and valued. This leads to higher customer satisfaction rating and better performance morale within the Service Delivery teams.
You can increase your Service Delivery effectiveness by understanding your Client Spectrum and by knowing your clients you can enhance their customer experience…